Non-coding RNA Investigation (NCRI) is an international, open access, peer-reviewed scientific journal for presenting and discussing frontiers in non-coding RNA. This journal will cover all basic, clinical and translational research involved non-coding RNAs and their regulatory roles in health and disease. For readers, the NCRI will represent a source of the latest developments in precision cancer research around the globe. The high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board. Published articles include original scientific studies, perspectives about new scientific developments, scholarly review articles, and editorials.
Besides regular issues of the Journal, articles in defined areas will be collected and published in focused issue. The high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board.
It is linked to other on-line sites, which significantly enhance visibility of the journal worldwide.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the field of precision cancer research.
Why advertise with NCRI?
* NCRI is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in the field of non-coding RNA research worldwide, including basic and clinical science.
* As an open access journal with on-line distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with on-line platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
Non-coding RNA Investigation
AME Publishing Company
Address: Flat/RM C 16F,Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
Phone: +86 20 66355775